Thursday, September 20, 2012

What vegan information would you like?

It is just 11 days away until the Vegan Month of Food starts.  Since I have made the commitment to share "all things vegan" for the entire month of October, I would love to hear what you would like to see.

I have been mapping out my plan now so that it won't seem so overwhelming. Here are few things I was thinking of writing about.

Favorite Vegan things-There are so many different products out there, and unfortunately most are more expensive than the non vegan version. So I will narrow down what I have tried and what I use almost daily.

Vegan Recipes-I am a very visual person and I LOVE to see step by step pictures of recipes.  I guess that just means I will have to do lots of cooking next month!! Should be easy since that is what I do for a living:) It will just require me to remember to stop and take a picture at each step!

Nutrition Tips- Daily I want to include a fun fact about how awesome it is to follow a plant based diet. For instance, did you know that Kale has more Calcium than milk!!!

Food Truck Reviews- The food truck scene is gaining popularity where I live, and I love to visit them as often as I can. In fact my daughter has accused me of being a Food Truck Groupie, she calls it a Froupie!! I can't help it. I love the idea of being able to enjoy yummy vegan food that I didn't cook, not that my cooking isn't good, but when you do it all day sometimes you need a break!! So I guess I will have to put my Froupie shirt on (my husband owns a T shirt printing business, so of course I have one) and go visit my food truck friends. 


I am sure I will think of other things to include. Please share with me the things you would like to read about!

I know this is random, but this is one of my first vegan cakes that I decorated!


No comments:

Post a Comment