Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Have you heard of Vegan Month of Food ?




The Vegan MoFo(Vegan Month Of Food) is just around the corner. During the month of October, Vegan bloggers will be posting pictures, recipes, tips and much more.

 I enjoy creating vegan recipes that are delicious, easy and look like the non vegan version. Some of my favorite foods to veganize are comfort foods like Chicken Fried Steak, Nachos and Mac N Cheese. So I am going to take on the challenge of posting EVERYDAY in October. Some of the things I will be sharing:
  • Recipes with pictures
  • Product Reviews
  • Food Truck Reviews
  • Vegan Baking Tips
  • And more
I am also a Nutrition Instructor for PCRM and will be posting information about the health benefits of eating a plant based diet.



Looks Yummy....Just a teaser of some of my creations. Nacho Salad and a vegan version of the Egg McMuffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment